Drives: BMW M3 xDrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M3 Competi ...  [8.57]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csayad View Post
Has anyone done just a secondary cat delete? I wanna delete the 2nd cat to maybe even free a tiny bit of power. Also, would deleting the second cat screw with my warranty? Yes I'm that type of guy, but I don't think it will since I've seen ppl not getting any CEL's and stuff. Also does anyone know the size of the piping for the secondary cats?
removing the cats won't void your warranty but will create problems for you if the car is leased because you are cutting and removing OEM parts vs replacing the OEM part with an aftermarket one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by csayad View Post
Has anyone done just a secondary cat delete? I wanna delete the 2nd cat to maybe even free a tiny bit of power. Also, would deleting the second cat screw with my warranty? Yes I'm that type of guy, but I don't think it will since I've seen ppl not getting any CEL's and stuff. Also does anyone know the size of the piping for the secondary cats?
removing the cats won't void your warranty but will create problems for you if the car is leased because you are cutting and removing OEM parts vs replacing the OEM part with an aftermarket one.
Gotcha, thank you. Fortunately my car isn't a lease, but does anyone know the pipe sizing to get it done?
Appreciate 0