03-30-2021, 11:36 PM   #95
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMdoubleUTIFUL View Post
So you all can relate, my production started March 9, and was in transit to the east coast on March 23. Before my car started production they asked for 3 dates that would work around the end of May or beginning of June. My car is set to hit the VDC around April 10 but my PCD date isn't until May 28. So it's close to a months worth of extra waiting for me. But I used a broker so I wasn't willing to drive all the way across country to bring my car home from the west side
Interesting. My CA said he just submitted the into to the PC today (car is on the way to the port), but also when I talked to the Genius today as I mentioned above they said it couldn't be scheduled it until the car was already there. I'm not going to wait an extra month to pick up my car to get the PCD experience. I'd take the car at my dealer a month sooner than the experience. Of course, I can't have it get to the PC, them tell me it'll be an extra month and then request it be shipped to my dealer instead. It'd be nice to know the real story. Yours is obviously real, but they gave me the different story today, although I'm not always convinced they know what they are talking about. Last time I was trying to schedule my delivery the day before M school, which was happening on a fixed date. It took A LOT of work from my dealer and me to get them to get the car there, but it was at the PC for pickup a week after it arrived in port.

Perhaps I'll just call the PC and see what version they give me.
Appreciate 0