03-30-2021, 11:30 AM   #89
snareman
Leave the gun. Take the Canoli.
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M8 & X3 ///M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpippolo View Post
I check daily. The website says I'm scheduled for production, but when I call the BMW Genius line it says "scheduled for production with no confirmed production date" which I don't get. Either its scheduled or it isn't, and this seems to qualify as "it isn't" (but they're thinking hard about scheduling, I guess)

Planning Performance Center delivery and then five or six days of sightseeing and driving (will have to take it into the dealer for the 1200-mile service when I get home). I'm eager to have an idea of when it will be delivered to the Performance Center so I can block out my calendar with vacation.

I've seen mention of the website being behind actual status. Is that confirmed?
I've heard the same thing about the website. Don't you have a scheduled build week? My CA sent me that after he got the order in. It was on the form he got back from BMW. I'm in the same place trying to figure out when the PCD will be, although I'm assuming they can't really schedule it until maybe the car is on the truck from the port to the PC because of variable port times. I'm expecting to have maybe a week or 2 warning?
Appreciate 0