11-27-2021, 07:15 AM   #76
DavidXJ
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimM3 View Post
What do you think guys?825 or 826?Exterior is malachite green dark metallic.
These images just about sum up the dilemma I'm having with spec'ing Tanzanite: side on, I think you can just about get away with the bicolour 826s, providing of course they're clean and you have a bit of sunlight to catch the spoke surfaces; but if you look at them aslant in real life (that is, from the kind of angle represented in the top two pictures) then the black sides of the spokes almost completely take over, and the wheels look virtually shadowed out under dark coloured arches. I love the design, and agree with other folks that the 'webbing' effect is classic 'M'. But dark or even grey complexion rims really get lost in poor light under these kinds of greens and blues (and overcast days are not exactly few and far between here in the UK!). Which is why I'm leaning toward the 825s, just for the sake of the consistency with which their brightness would help the rims to 'fill out' the arches and thereby offer some contrast--regardless of whether the sun is out--with the paintwork.

Previous:
G20 M340i
G20 330i M Sport
Appreciate 4
The Nerd420.00
DimM3302.00