Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
Finally.. the pic dump. Congrats A, seems like it wasn't too long ago that you were posting pics of your E92 on the Fest. Now, get some mikes behind you so you can get the break-in service done and really drive it!
Thanks B!

Ah, the good old days of the 'Fest!

These break-in miles are taking forever. Funny thing is, I finally have the car I've dreamed of and over the last 1.5 years I've driven less miles on a regular basis than I ever have in my whole driving life. I'm sure once we start to return to the office, etc. I'll get back to putting more miles on a regular basis. For now, I'll find creative ways to needing to get out of the house more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayien View Post
congrats on getting the car dude!
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoi19 View Post
Congrats and thanks for the background. Amazing spec and that color just pops! Can't wait to see it against a sunset and maybe lowered?
Thanks! Never lowered any of my cars before but have given it some thoughts with this car after seeing some others on here. One of these days I hope to get out around sunset time and get some good photos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xensane View Post

Bravo Sir! Those shots certainly did not disappoint! Thank you for sharing your story as well, happy for you to have reached that goal!

Seeing all your IND painted and M performance parts installed really makes me want to do some early Christmas shopping too! keep the pics coming, cause I'll be living vicariously through you until January (mine's at the port in Germany).

enjoy those break in miles, you only get them once!
Thanks!

The long wait for this car had me hitting up IND all the time. 😂 I see they are having a Black Friday sale on their site right now…perhaps you should take a look around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMMit View Post
Massive congratulations, impressive build. It's certainly worth the wait (once it arrives)!
Thanks! So worth the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelrain View Post
Absolutely stunning.
Thank you!

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 1
'Cane8477.00