Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X5 M60i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohawks23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
That really looks nice and unique and stands out...maybe your wife should be worried about attention you will be getting?!

PS, what does family think of it?
Yes, definitely won't be flying under the radar with this color. Although so far it hasn't brought too much attention (which I'm more than OK with). Definitely had a few complements from the neighbors and in the parking lot a couple of stores.

My daughters have loved it so far, especially my youngest as purple is her favorite color. Although I did get complaints from both kids that it is now harder to get in and out of with the CF side sills installed. 😂

My wife hasn't said too much about it so far. She has been under the weather this past week so I don't think she's really felt well enough to care all that much. 😬 Although I think she is definitely happy that it is finally here and I'll stop talking about it as much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Wow!!!!

Amazing dude! I love it!!

Congratulations to you owning your dream car. That color is perfection!

Also- I hate you bc I've been on the fence about the M Performance side skirts and rear winglets (I wasn't sure about the little blades that stick out) but these photos have sold me! Fuck. Here goes another several thousand in MP oem carbon. 🤦🏻*♂️

I can't wait to see more photos as you post more. Very, very beautiful car!
Thanks! I always like the side skirts and was really unsure about the rear winglets for a while but the Studie AG video showing them getting installed is what sold me. Getting to see them on a video versus photos helped a lot. Now that they are both on the car, I love them! The CF really goes well with this color.

There was a bit of a parts mix up on the rear winglets so I actually only have the passenger side installed at the moment but even then, still looks good! A new one should be on its way soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcp View Post
Congrats on your new car. Very nice color combo. Very unique and flashy
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUNITNOW View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed your story and truly enjoyed the pick you posted also. Awesome color choice and mods and I am sure that won't be the last of them. My M3 will be my first M car and first new BMW and I can't wait until it gets here. Happy motoring and more pics when you come down off of your M high.
Thank you! Congrats on your first incoming M as well. I'm over the moon with it so far and just itching to get through those break-in miles now. Looking for all kinds of reasons to leave the house.

Definitely will have more photos. Especially after PPF and ceramic is done next week as well as once I'm able to get the front lip installed.

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 4
RockinPA4848.00
JDUNITNOW3505.50