View Single Post
      03-17-2021, 02:23 PM   #26
Cail4827
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M4 Competition

I'm ordering the sunroof too. I don't mind that it slides back into the car, but I assume it does tilt to simply let fresh air in, yes? And of course there's a shade to simply let light in, yes?
Yes it tilts to just in air and can slide to have the glass visible.

The standard sport seats for me, because I'm definitely taking long trips in this car. But they won't be black, likely going with full Silverstone.

I love the Silverstone but suggestion for you. Check out the non-standard colors available for the M models. There are a ton more selections you can look at. Im thinking next car I might go with the red. Take a look the Silverstone is nice though.

Vented seats have multiple settings for the fan? That's good to know. Does it at least work well, even though the fan is loud?

They did work very well. Just loud on the high setting.

Hmmm...what caused this fishtail? You gave it too much power in 1st gear and the transmission never shifted and the rear end broke loose?

Yes. I hit the corner expecting it to go to 2nd and 3rd so I gave it gas and it shot like a bullet causing me to skitter across the road because it was still in 1st. It did fix itself quickly but it was me cleaning my pants after it calmed down. This car will scoot on the pedal.

Were you able to fix the laser warning's constant trigger? It's probably the blind spot warning signal.

I haven't been able to mess with it yet. But its brand new out of the box. I was told it might be the gesture control too. But I want to fix this. Those pesky Maryland and Virginia Troopers will target the hell out of these cars.
Appreciate 0