eric97h
Bmw340i Mppsk, bm3 tune,vrsf downpipe dinan intake
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 340i fbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNSOK View Post
Couple things...

*On the 2nd run there is a spike on the g meter. Is that again from satellite loss or whatever. My draggy runs like crap too. My problem is most of my runs considered invalid due to low satellite. It is like sunny with no cloud perfect cell signal still invalid.. who knows.
**I am looking for a simple set up like this combo. I wonder what the car can do just with CS transmission tune. Anyway putting the dahler on stock boost mode?? And make CS transmission run. Compare the difference between the 2 runs.
***any adaptation period needed for these mods. I guess what I am asking is is there a possibility for the car even get faster??

My bone stock 24 g82 comp xdrive best 60-130 9.74. If I can go down to low 8s with just these 2 mods that's good...
i ran around 9.3 9.4 with just cs tranny tune and bmc filters the draggy should be fine second run and i put the dahler on race mode and plus 3 its very smooth and i felt notice in 1st 2 nd degree instantly. in highway speeds you just feel it progressively your like wow its not tapering out or slowing down how stock tune does
|firehawk tires and hawk perfomance brake pads | |bimmer code, | upgraded spark plugs full carbon exterior
Appreciate 1
RUNSOK240.00