1987 BMW 325 Conver ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG80M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckM View Post
Congratulations guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWG80M3 View Post
Because real cars come with three pedals. They pretty much said as much in their original post "our only stipulations were for it to have four doors and three pedals".
This has to be meant to be a little facetious. A PDK GT3 or a 458 Speciale is not a real car?
Not facetious. I learned to drive on a manual, and have mostly owned manual transmission cars. To me, driving an automatic is like playing a video game. Gas - go, break - stop, wheel - steer. Real cars require real control of the engine and the only thing that truly gives a driver control of the engine is the clutch. I am buying the M3 with the manual transmission. To argue that the automatic has "more power" is true, but an argument that falls flat with me because the "more power" is not controlled by the driver.
It's sad that porsches and ferraris don't offer manual anymore.

Everyone is chasing numbers, faster faster faster

In reality very few of these ultra fast cars are ever driven at those speeds, they just sit in fancy garages

That's what I love about M's, you can drive the hell out of it on the track, and have it as a daily driver and know that you didn't spend half a million on it

After writing my question I realized that bmw only sells regular version with 6 mt, so I fully support the guys that order it. The more of those orders the better it will be for all of us, maybe next generation will have manual as well

Effective 11 Min Home Workouts?????
No equipment?????
20 years of experience
Spartan Race winner
PROtrainer!
Click the link??
https://www.youtube.com/c/FitnessGene
Appreciate 0