01-16-2022, 02:47 PM   #65
spicoli024
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3 COMPETITION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simms__ View Post
I should also add that I am getting the 826M Bi-color wheels.

When I went to reserve the M3, they had a used M4 with the CF seats. I suppose I am the anomaly on this forum, because I did not like them at all. The felt great if you are sitting 100% straight, but I felt I could not move around. I understand that it is the idea, but on longer trips sometimes you need to readjust yourself in your seat. Also, getting in and out was a pain for me. I am not a big guy by any means (5'10 175Lbs soaking wet), but they just didn't work for me. Maybe because I am used to a lifted F150 for the past few years.
I hear that for sure and comfort was actually my biggest concern; that and I did not think they would be heated or power adjustable. I didn't even think to ask. I just assumed they wouldn't be and blindly highlighted the option thinking I was paying more for less (similar to an Italian sports car) and hoping I would eventually get used to them. I was pleasantly surprised to find they were both electrically adjustable and heated and still comfortable enough for longer road trips. Getting in and out is, however, sometimes annoying though. Pros, for me, outweigh the cons. My wife disagrees.
Simms__21.00