Quote:
Originally Posted by MIM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by modat View Post
Quote:
So I just got my order in this week and it's scheduled for week 50 (originally week 48 but buckets delayed it by 2 weeks)

22 m3 Xdrive
IOMG/KO
826 Bi bicolor wheels
Carbon Fiber Trim
Laser lights
Carbon Buckets
Shadowline lights
Exec Pack
Parking Assistance Pack
Black Calipers

Let the wait begin!
Just wondering, how do you know your week is confirmed. I've seen ppl been given build weeks only for it to change. How are you sure it wont change for you?
Quote:
BOOM! Just moved to scheduled for production. I hope it sticks!

You don't know for sure.. it is all still subject to change. The genius line confirmed my build week for me.

I just checked mine, and I am in 112 too!!

This Mexico blue beast needs to be born and get to my actual garage! I hope it sticks for all of us.
Mine just flipped to scheduled for production also. How do I find out for what week? What's my time frame looking like?
Awesome!! Maybe you're in week 50 also.
Call the bmw genius line tomorrow and give them your production number. They'll tell you.

In normal times, with no stop sales, it's 43 to 60 days for the west coast once build is completed.

Check out this awesome, old thread. Tons of amazing information!

BIMMERPOST Guide to Ordering and Tracking your BMW https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1811516
I just got off the phone with bmw genius and they stated I'm slotted for week 48!!! He said that there are no delays currently for my build. I've been pretty lucky in the process so let's hope this sticks! Timeline was that I put my name down for one week at my dealer and then got a production number on 10/25/21. Sat in 111 until yesterday flipped to 112.
2022 comp xdrive
Iomg exterior
Silverstone interior
Exec pack
Shadow line head lights
CF interior trim
Laser headlight
Cooled seats
Congrats! That'll look awesome. Love iomg
Appreciate 0