RockinPA
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '22 Mexico Blue G80 xDrive, '2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by modat View Post
Reading the threads for the weeks prior is giving me angst. Tons of ppl keep getting pushed, some of them to 2023.
Quote:
Originally Posted by modat View Post
So I called genius and they told me I am still scheduled for week 50. No anticipated delays at the moment and if I see it go back to order received then that most likely means that my order was delayed and I can call them or my SA to find out.

They also said that my production start day is week 50 (12/7), not the completion date. So thats different from what I have been hearing on the forums.
I know the feeling. I'm going on month 3 of this. Lol. Partly my fault possibly as I made two changes- one to individual color and then switched my interior color… who knows… I really hope this is it though as far as delays are concerned.

I think some of the "Genius" are misinformed which is frustrating—

Credible information on this forum suggests build week is week of completion so I ignore the misinformed and take what they say with a grain of salt. I really call simply to check the build week and then look up the actual corresponding date myself.

If our cars were really going to START production in week 50, we wouldn't be in 112 now. We are more likely to start production the week of thanksgiving- with COMPLETION in week 50…

I'm sticking to this train of thought.

Ultimately, call the Genius to find out build week… then stop listening. Lol.

I'm hopeful that all in this group see status 150, "production begins" the week of thanksgiving or sooner!
Appreciate 0