Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '22 Mexico Blue G80 xDrive, '2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
My car moved to 112!

I am so beyond excited!! If week 50 sticks then I won't believe my luck vs. what others have experienced/are experiencing. It'll almost make up for BMW royally cocking up my old Atlantis F80 M3 production.

Super stoked. As soon as it goes into 150, I'll be ordering mods besides the ANRKY wheels I already ordered that is.

Edit: also my 1,000th post huzzah!
Hopefully no more delays! Lol. You're late on the mods ordering man! I started weeks ago. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Eight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinPA View Post
On to the next week… just got off the phone with BMW Genius line.

BUILD WEEK 50!

My allocation was initially tied to build week 40 with my initial Brooklyn Grey and Fiona red combo(when I secured my allocation back in August).

Then, through multiple delays and a couple changes on my end… week 50 as of today, 10/27/21.

I made a final change to the safer bet— black full leather interior with my Mexico Blue individual paint (from tartufo as much as I love the tartufo) and now am sitting in a confirmed build week of 50.

From 40, to 42, to 44, to 47, now to 50! Hopefully this is it!

Post your week 50 (for now) builds below! Include a photo too!

Here's mine:

2022 M3 Comp xdrive
Mexico Blue Individual
Black full leather
Ventilated seats
826 M black wheels with red calipers
Carbon fiber interior trim
Carbon fiber exterior package
M performance carbon fiber front splitter/lip
M performance carbon side markers
Executive package
M drive professional
LED laser headlights
M shadow line lights
Parking assistance package

By my calculations, this puts the car in my garage (west coast) the end of January, through middle of February time frame (+/- a week or two for full PPF, tint, and ceramic coating)!

I can't wait! I've always wanted to go individual. Cheers.
Congrats on your spec!

You're experiencing a huge delay, as a lot of us sre (me included off course).

Mine, as of today, has already collected 12 weeks of delay (originally from week 35 to 47) but I guess it will we pushed again, as my spec is a "difficult one". Not because of an individual paint, but because I've fully spec'd it as you see below.

I don't know if there are some otpional that are causing variuous delays, but a lot of cars has lasers, or CFexterior trim, or something else. So I think that it's just a lottery for us. If you're lucky, there are all the conditions to make your car into prodcution....if not, you're going to be delayed again. As tols, it's a lottery unfortunately.

Mine has been ordered the 4th june; had the same day an allocation and a production number, but after 5 months, nothing has happened. So....we'll stay in good company each other for a long time to come

G80 AWD Comp.
skyscraper grey
extended black merino leather interiors
style 826 bi color alloy wheels
M drive professional
Carbo Ceramic Brakes
Electric trunk opening
BMW display key
Laser light (and shadow line) headlights
Comfort access
Privacy glasses
Ventilated front seats
Heated front/rear seats
M seat belts
Carbon Fiber interior trim
Carbon fiber exterior trim
Galvanized interior switches
Parking Assistant Plus
Harman Kardon Sorround System
BMW drive recorder
M Driver's Package
electronic theft protection

and some other stock stuffs

Thank you man! I have seen many of your posts — you have definitely suffered the most delay I think of anyone I've seen. Such a bummer. I really hope your car gets produced soon man!

I actually have a very similar build to yours except no CCB's and mine is an individual color.

At least you are fortunate to live in my favorite country! I love Italy! I've only gone once so far but it's an amazing place- have family in Amalfi.

I hope we don't have to welcome you to week 50 but if so, definitely in good company! Looking forward to seeing pics of your build once it arrives!
Cheers my friend!
Appreciate 0