View Single Post
      03-23-2023, 03:09 PM   #10
FTS
Enjoying driving
United_States
Rep
Drives: 645

There are issues with EV production, battery production and recycling, etc. without a doubt. It may not turn out to be the ultimate answer in the long run. However, considering all of the far more serious issues the oil and gas industry has caused on us, e.g. Exxon Valdez, BP's Deepwater Horizon, natural lands destroyed through oil leaking out of pipelines in the US, etc. The oil refineries emitting toxic gases to supply us the petroleum for our pleasures are far more dangerous.

I love my ICE cars, I have two V8s gas guzzlers and won't sell them, I raced for over two decades and loved every minute of it. And admittedly I crave an ///M for sure. But I have become a huge fan of my EV too. Does everything an ///M will do and better in many ways. All I am asking from myself and others, just don't ignore the warnings, take them seriously. And if you still want a 15 mpg, 3-sec performance car, go buy it. It is certainly your decision, as long as you give the due consideration to the alternatives.
Appreciate 0