MMM.PWR
Sith Lord
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80X, Mazda 3 6MT (daily)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Hard to say but parts shortages and shipping delays I’d say. It took 2 months from when I got my production number to when it started production. Took about 3 weeks to build then got stuck in quality check status for 7-8 weeks. Got to the port in Bremerhaven about 2 weeks ago. Most cars have the RAM (receiver audio module) stop sale which usually takes 2-4 weeks to get installed once the car arrives in US. Some cars go through all these stages quicker and it’s hard to say what holds many of them up but likely due to options. M4s seems to take longer than M3s. If I had to guess I’ll get my car late Jan to mid feb so the whole process from order to delivery will be around 7 months.
that's a long time. Maybe I got lucky and maybe I will be waiting a LONG time but I only ordered in Nov and my car should enter production at the beginning of Jan. After that, who knows what will happen with supply chain issues. I wouldn't mind getting the car in spring, I don't need a third set of winter tires just yet.