View Single Post
      10-05-2021, 09:47 AM   #5
ToMorNotToM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BSM G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
allocations are released first part of each month. So november allocations are out now.

as you know chip issues have heavily impacted the allocations so dealerships are getting 0-1 most months on avg. Also most dealership have wait list. I can't tell you about your situation bc I am not part of it, but I can tell you that if I were you or anyone else I would do the following.

1. call around and get on a few wait list at multiple dealerships. Remember you can get a BMW from any BMW store in US.
2. I would make sure I put everything in writing, i.e. get everything in email.
3. lastly just know if you have a allocation you will immediately get a production number. No production number no allocation.

and as always look at the whole deal not just the amount off MSRP. As that is just part of the deal. If you lease look at the money factor and fees, etc.. if you finance look at rate, fees, etc..

happy hunting
Yeah, make sure you ask about the .9 percent interest deal. Especially since you are waiting. I setup my pre approval, then found out about the deal, and they honored when I question why it was not offered.
Appreciate 1
435toM321.00