Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightedBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
I've owned 5 or 6 Corvettes, the last was a C7. You really cannot beat it, bang for the buck.

The downside is that it's still a Chevy.

I never considered the C8 because of the transmission. And for me, personally, I don't think it's attractive.

I did follow one around VIR once, and it is fast.
I'm with you on the looks. I get looks are subjective, which is why I don't fault people for not liking the G80 (which I think is a great looking car).

The C8 does absolutely nothing for me. I do not think its a good looking car, at all.
I agree on the C8 styling, the rear end screams Camaro and the front is too much like McClaren. It's almost as if Chevy couldn't make their own design fully after the mess they made with their trucks/Tahoe/Blazer.

Every time I see one, usually 1-2 a day here, it's just another car. I don't see people getting excited about them on the streets like they do for a G8X or 911 GT3 for example. The Z06 will certainly be a monster and sound amazing. I wonder if Chevy can sort out the flat plane crank issues that plagued the GT350 for Ford assuming it has similar ones.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0