Major
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Genesis GV80

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
Respect your patience. Did BMW release primary information eg weight of the F8X on an earlier timeline vs the delay in BMW releasing primary information for the G8X?

although you don't address me, allow me to share that bmw as from the launch focussed on the importance of light weight and had it as one of the major innovations from the start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
Respect your patience. Did BMW release primary information eg weight of the F8X on an earlier timeline vs the delay in BMW releasing primary information for the G8X?

although you don't address me, allow me to share that bmw as from the launch focussed on the importance of light weight and had it as one of the major innovations from the start.
It's akin to a top college recruit showing up for the NFL Combine. If you know your 40 time is going to be a selling point and you're hitting PBs in other key measures for your position, you're going to showcase your gifts to max out your market value.

The Biermann led team knew they had all the numbers in their favor. They couldn't wait to go to market because the E9X got outclassed on all meaningful measurables in the F8X. Stronger. Fitter. Faster.

Hair Plug Flasch ain't stupid. BMW M knows what bird they have in hand with the G gen. They need to play the PR game by selectively doling out technical specs here and there post-snoutgate. Totally predictable behavior for an automotive athlete that's...

Bigger. Fatter. Faster.
bm323193.50