View Single Post
      10-19-2020, 01:29 AM   #91
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

To me, As I love it when I saw it in perosn on a X3M, I would go for a G80 in Donington Silver. A real modern shade of grey, it makes it really "steely" (I don't know to say it in english), real "machine", modern.....as a T1000 terminator.

Inside I have to go for another individual option. I've got the base alcantara seats on the M140i ayt the moment, and the fabric is perfect, real confy, sporty, it doesn't have the usual common problems during summer the leather has (which makes your back stuck to the seat even with a climate system for the seat...)

Probably, if it'll be possibile as an option, it'll cost me a lot but for sure, it'll be a perfect daily car, usable, great looking, different from others, and really practicle and undelicate to maintain perfect outsinde and inside, as a leather interior polishes very quickly along with the steering wheel for example.....

Off course I'll go for the AWD comp option, as I often go to the mountains both in summer and in winter.

I have to wait a bit more....july my dealer told me to have the prices for the M Xdrive version.

BMW G80 M3 Comp.xDrive 2022 + Jaguar F-Pace SVR v8 2022 + BMW F20 M140i RWD 2017
Appreciate 0