Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Anymore news on this? I'd like to add the carbon front ducts and the mirror caps. I don't care about the rear diffuser, because I want the stacked m performance exhaust when it's readily available.
Just order the exterior carbon package. You'll come out ahead on the price and get the diffuser and spoiler.

The CF air inlets are over $3k alone…
The car is @ $103k already. Gotta stop the bleeding, sometime. I've been seeing them for $1,166 each in a few places, and the mirror caps are like $1,600ish a pair, in the places I've been looking, anyway. Talked to my SA, yesterday, and since I'm approved at Super Elite, but he's telling me I'm already looking at $1,600-$1,680 a month. For a lease. 😵😵😵
Even at those prices you found it's less than $1k to add on the whole package. Even if you were to be replacing the diffuser and spoiler at some point you could likely sell the ones that came with the car by optioning the package and come out ahead.

Besides, if you are leasing why not get the package and then you're only paying the residual on it versus paying full price for the two things you want to add after the fact (unless you can get it added via port installation).

🤷🏻
Yeah, and I didn't even think about selling the rear diffuser. That's a good idea. I'd be at $107,500ish. 😳

Appreciate 1
chicagofan0019153.50