Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerHellcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Unedited night shot
You need to stop posting photos…I keep on saying portiamao blue and I keep on seeing your car and making me change my mind…

Why does your car seem more green than others? Just clean and ceramic coated is the reason???
The color is simply good so it's hard not to take pics of. Possibly? I don't like editing pictures maybe it's my phone? I'll try to take pictures with both my phones but the color is pretty true to life. It pops and is a bright emerald green that shifts to a tealish color depending on the lighting. I can do a video walk around and send you a link too but the color is the color. I absolutely love it and there's nothing else on the road even close. All other greens are darker or more yellow, nothing like IOMG.

I think many peoples pics wash out the color because it's not dull at all or greyish how some show it. I'll take a pic, edit this post to add it

Edit: here are pictures of it in my garage. I'm.still moving into my house so please excuse the mess. One shows it a bit washed out the other is more true to life. This just shows you how every camera captures or differently.

Edit again: looking at the pics, even the 'greener' pic isn't accurate. The car is brighter than that and a bit greener. It's very hard to accurately photograph in my garage but it's just something you need to see. I've only seen 1 other IOMG in my area and it was the other side of Houston meaning an hour drive. I would compare it to another if I could see one again. I think there's 4 in the city with the others being HEA allocations from what I'm told. I spoke to the dealers here to see how many sold an IOMG at one point out of curiosity
Attached Images

2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
Scorp!on1514.50