Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sljblk4est View Post
My 2023 Aventurin Red M4 has already been built and is sitting on the lot somewhere in Bremerhaven waiting for a ship... I'm hoping the delays in shipping get resolved soon. It would be nice to have my M4 for Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath.

I didn't wait for the mod bug to hit... I knew what I wanted to do before I ordered the car. I am planning on getting some after-market wheels, probably Apex VS-5RS Forged, soon after I get the car. I will be going 20x10/20x11 from the standard 19"/20". I'll switch the rear tires (285/30-20) to the front and get either 295/30-20 or 305/30-20 new tires for the rear. Still trying to decide which color to get for the new wheels. I'm leaning towards the Anthracite with Satin Bronze a close second choice. I need to figure out how to photoshop both of those options into a pic of an M4 in Aventurin Red, so I can decide.

I didn't order the external Carbon Fiber package, because I wanted to have more CF than that package offered. But, I didn't want to pay the BMW prices for the additional parts... I ordered a set of H & R Sport Lowering springs and already have those. Those will get also installed shortly after I get the car. I also ordered some Sequential Turn signal inserts for the Mirrors. I have those on my Estoril Blue 2018 440i and get many compliments.

I love my 440i and will have over 102k miles, in 5 1/2 years, when I trade it in for my new M4. It has been so much fun to drive, obviously by the mileage accrued. Over the last 50k miles, I have averaged 29.5 MPG. I'm sure that won't be true of the M4, even under the best conditions. Oh well, there's always a cost for fun...

I was torn between the Tanzanite Blue and the Aventurin Red when I ordered my M4, I decided on the Aventurin Red because there are fewer M4's in that color. I really wanted to get Laguna Seca Blue, but it was not available as an Individual Color choice for the M4.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new ride. I know that I am going to enjoy mine when it gets here.
I'm guessing, since you didn't mention it, that this car is going to be RWD? Those specs won't work on xDrive.

Appreciate 1