View Single Post
      11-22-2022, 05:10 PM   #25
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpistol View Post
Beautiful car! Glad you finally got it. Also, I love the comparison write up. The M440i and M4 Comp really are completely different cars.
Yeah. I’d say the M440 is 90% of the M4 and a truly excellent car…but as with many things, that last 10% can be a huge difference still.

I imagine I’ll add to this thread with more thoughts and observations after another week or two and once the breakin period is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I think we need to decide on a place to meet up before we make a post. Then that prevents people from having to remember to come back to the thread to see where the meetup is. Lets get decided on the meetup spot, and then we can generate the post.

Congrats on the front page post.
Fair point, and thanks! Damn, I drop a post and go to the gym and I’m on the front page before I even finish my workout?! You guys are all awesome. Really feelin the love and glad you’re all enjoying the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
The car looks great bro. I'm happy for you. The G8X is such a great car.

Thanks dude! I may be coming down to LA again in a few months - will keep you posted.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 0