Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS_BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kief View Post
Nice! Brooklyn? Specs?
Mine should be ready by March
Sweet! yes Brooklyn with black interior. exec pac. park Assistant.
What are doing about your winter setup?
And I think I saw a post of yours regarding tint. What % are you going with and where?
I'm going pilot sport all season 4. I hate how dedicated winter tires feel and they are sold out everywhere. With awd. I think it will be fine. I went with 35% ceramic on the G80. I'm going to do 20% on the M4. I went to the tint shop in Columbia.
Last time I got tint I used Auto Graphics in Manhiem. Have you always used the Tint Shop? How much?
Who do you use for paint correction or do you do it yourself?
I don't do it myself, as I'm hands wax on/off kinda guy lol, but I have gone to Barry Theal up in Lebanon in the past a couple of times. He's pretty well known. However, when he corrected my previous red M4CS I wasn't that impressed. But in his defense, there was quite a bit of marring from being left on the dealer's lot forever and I didn't want to pay big money to correct.

Btw, I forget where in Lancaster you are, but I'd love to check out your M4 if your near east pete
I'm just looking for a light paint correction it does not have to be perfect. I'm going to coat it myself then with gtechniq csl and V4. I'm in Mount Joy.

One thing that bugs me about the G82 is for some reason sits higher than the G80. I'm not into lowering my cars anymore but may have to do something.
Appreciate 0