Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Family Sedan

Garage List
2023 BMW M2  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezzracer View Post
There are more people on this forum that have $750k available and “could” buy that car than you think. If they were the holy chosen. And it might be a good investment who knows. But for most it would be a foolhardy and selfish spend. And their financial advisors would probably talk them out if it lol.
None of the people in this forum who have $750k available to buy this car would dare say anything to diminish the car or the decision to buy it.

All negative comments come from people who can’t even dream of having the purchasing power to buy it, they don’t understand it.

It’s the same thing where kids meet people with Ferraris at Cars and Coffee and ask why they didn’t buy a Corvette, which performs better and is cheaper.
It becomes a Facebook or YouTube comments section.

BTW my favourite response from a Ferrari owner to the Corvette question is “I considered both and liked the Ferrari better; which one did you go with?”

This owner of this car in this thread is probably thinking the same (or, as someone said, “I already have a Porsche GT car and a Ferrari, which one did you go with?”)
Appreciate 11