09-20-2022, 01:07 PM   #171
HTTP 410
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadBimmeRad View Post
How's our brave young soul doing? How's school? How's her old man? And the family in general? By my last count, you're over halfway through your 55-day hop. You are all, always on our thoughts and warmly in our hearts.

We keenly await more happy photos from the most deserving family in the world

🤞🙏🤞
Hey! She's doing great. The last treatment of Phase 5 is next Tuesday so we're close to wrapping it up. Got her spinal fluid results yesterday and they're still clear which is what we expect and is such a huge blessing.

Her last treatment was last Friday which also happened to be her 14th birthday so that wasn't great. It was so hard hearing her say. "I hate my birthday" while crying, but we turned it around and I think she ended up in a good place. She ended up having her party the weekend before and it was fun to watch her with all of her friends.

School is great although being a teenager we have our share of "I don't want to go to school today."

We've got some fun things planned over the next month or so. I'm busting her out of school early on 10/7 so we can attend a fall car club drive in Asheville, NC to do the Tail of the Dragon. We can't wait. On 10/22 we're going to Charleston, SC to see Steve Vai. We've got 4 front-row meet-and-greet tickets for that show. It'll be bitter sweet since my best friend was supposed to go with us to this show, but he unfortunately passed away at the end of July. We'll rock it out in his honor.

The old man is still old. lol. Like everyone else in this world, some days or better than others but I'm resolute in my belief that she's going to be 100% fine at the end of this and that's all that matters.

Thanks so much for asking about us! I love sharing the comments with her and I know she appreciates it like we all do. IDK about most deserving but I do know that no one, regardless of age, should have to deal with this stuff.

(SOLD) 2018 M2 BSM LCI, DCT, Executive, Drivers Assist, CarPlay
Appreciate 8
MassComp2123.50
Nate.G82521.00
'Cane8534.00
_E90S65_736.00
og_e46271.50