View Single Post
      04-26-2021, 01:25 PM   #19
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD^2 View Post
The review is okay but Quiroga spends a few paragraphs whining about too many vehicle settings, pining for the days when an M car came with a single suspension and steering setting. I'm starting to get really tired of reviewers that spend a good portion of the review reminiscing about the old days as that's not what I'm reading the review for. You don't see cell phone reviewers pining for the simplicity of old rotary dial telephones and it's such a shame that automobile journalists lack a degree of professionalism to review the product as-is and if they don't like all the settings on today's car to make a separate column about it.
I mean, this

They're reviewing a car in 2021 and whining about configurable drive modes? I mean, damn guys, the last M3 that didn't have that was the E46 M3 that stopped production in 2006? That is a long time ago!!

Cars should be reviewed against their contemporary competition. Who gives a crap than when dinosaurs roamed the earth there was a car that weight 2k lb?

Also, having to read long paragraphs where I have to hear someone's opinion about something's aesthetics is annoying. I don't give a crap what they think of the car's looks. I will make up my own mind about it.
Appreciate 2
EXE462100.00
manuelf352.00