View Single Post
      04-30-2021, 12:58 PM   #70
vetteflier
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M4 Competition

Great writeup! Thanx for posting! Had considered the RS5 and C63S AMG as well as M4 Comp. All great cars, but the M4 had more to offer and I liked both the exterior and interior much better than the others. And that includes the grill. When you see it in person it matches the character of the car exactly. It ain't bragging if you can do it, and it does. Ordered mine without having seen one in person or, obviously driving one. Coming from 15 Years of Corvettes, I wanted luxury and performance. Here at 7000', a twin turbo loses nothing; a Vette ~ 100hp--and the includes the C8 Unicorns and their gouged pricing. Love the car. Putting break in miles on it--only revved past the 5500 3 times so far...and its performance is stunning. As to 'sitting on dealer lots...' they are not available and many are selling at a premium, and within a day or two of when the dealer gets one. Also, most are loaded with useless (to me) options jacking the price into the low-mid 90s! I got mine--with reasonable ($5500) options, for MSRP less the $2500 Military incentive and the dealer picked up the shipping from CA to CO. Fair price, my '18 Vette has surged in value, so fair trade. Glad you like yours, as I do mine.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25204.00
wazzza870.50