Rep
Drives: 2023 X3M, 2024 X5M. Sold 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkdog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
It's close. I just ran 2 runs from a dig against one tonight in my 22 M3 Comp xDrive. I took 1 he took another. Should've gone again but he had car issues.

He lives around me and I'll record the next time I come across him. M3 was faster off the line both times but he pulled off just last min on the second run.

He would win hands down every time from a roll though. No doubt. M3Cx is like 500 lbs? heavier.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edm...ison-test.html

Is your C8 buddy modded? You should be owning him from a dig. With how badly this Comp walks the C8 on a roll in this video it's really surprising to hear you think he'll take you on a roll. Haven't seen anywhere that the Comp is significantly faster than the Comp xDrive, so I would expect similar results from the xDrive on a roll.
XDrive is heavier than RWD so it isn't as good on a roll but is a beast off the line due to being able to put the power down at least that was my logic. He's not modded but I'll definitely get some runs in on a roll next time. Very curious to see how it goes, thanks for sharing!
50lbs? I'll just have a few less tacos for lunch.
Appreciate 1
Oeon105.50