View Single Post
      10-17-2021, 01:37 PM   #35
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by robopp View Post
I was driving on 95 a couple months ago and drove by a tanzanite G80. It stuck out like a sore thumb. Tons of presence and made all the cars around it look so boring and narrow. This wasn't my first time seeing a G80 too. I test drove one for four hours a couple months prior. I will admit the F80 has a ton of road presence too, but G80, IMO, has more. The G82 is a different story though. I think it looks meh and not aggressive enough.
Yeah, I agree. The biggest mistake I made in all of this was I passed on a black G80 Comp with carbon buckets and black/orange interior. The car was about 500 miles away, and I didn't have the time to go get it (I needed to sit in it first to make sure the buckets would work). Ten days passed until I had enough free time and damn if it didn't sell the day before I was going to have them hold it for me. I think if I had bought that car I'd have stuck with it. The G82 is just meh like you said.

I still think the F8x is by far the better looking car, but that's subjective of course.
Appreciate 2
robopp1680.50
Ronin76740.00