Captain
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW M140i

Garage List
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by M8Bimmer View Post
It would be nice to meet you as well. Unfortunately traveling anywhere currently is pretty problematic to say the least. Especially crossing borders. Even between Canada and the USA the border crossing is not easy. I'm only 100km from the USA and very few folks are allowed to cross still.
Being such a young country our highway system is quite undeveloped really. Yes you can cross the county but it's a long mostly boring trip.
The prairie provinces are flat and a yawn to drive. You can see for miles because that's all there is. Miles of nothing.
Northern Ontario is nice but limited in roads. A few highways and nice scenery.
The thing about where I live is that is a long way to get to any decent road. Southern Ontario is very developed and urban. Plus full of cops and laws. In BC they have some gorgeous roads but that's 3500km from me.
Europe is WAY head for great places to go and drive imo.
wow! There must be good spots and roads for you guys to drive! I understand that perhaps and considering the geography size of things that isn't that easy to find the ideal road. 3500km is way far but it is what it is.
Anyway if you ever travel or plan to come Europe and ride some of the local roads give a shout and some of us i'm certain will be happy to meet you. I will take the same consideration traveling to US that should happen over the next years. Will be my third time in US soil and for that one I want to run something special.

HGT'2022 |
M&M-PerformanceCC
Appreciate 0