View Single Post
      01-12-2022, 06:44 AM   #60
M8Bimmer
Not a good Canadian sheep!
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joao.toscano View Post
Thanks M8Bimmer! I've opportunity to drive in some of the roads we're planning our tour and indeed it's a unique experience! Back in 2015 when I was in Canada I had the lucky to drive between Niagara Falls, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal and found stunning scenery as well! In the coming years i'm planning to drive towards the Vancouver route! I hear from some people that is a incredible and pleasant journey. If you've ever come to Germany let me know who knows we can meet.
It would be nice to meet you as well. Unfortunately traveling anywhere currently is pretty problematic to say the least. Especially crossing borders. Even between Canada and the USA the border crossing is not easy. I'm only 100km from the USA and very few folks are allowed to cross still.
Being such a young country our highway system is quite undeveloped really. Yes you can cross the county but it's a long mostly boring trip.
The prairie provinces are flat and a yawn to drive. You can see for miles because that's all there is. Miles of nothing.
Northern Ontario is nice but limited in roads. A few highways and nice scenery.
The thing about where I live is that is a long way to get to any decent road. Southern Ontario is very developed and urban. Plus full of cops and laws. In BC they have some gorgeous roads but that's 3500km from me.
Europe is WAY head for great places to go and drive imo.
Appreciate 1