United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Understood.
But...
What will your wallet cough up for those over, let's say, 5 years?
Personally, the LC500 would be a keeper. I go back to reliable as hell and the vanishing rumble of a na V8. Opening the wallet to maintain seems minimal. This would be a thing for myself.

Good luck.
So - keep in mind that I would NEVER keep a car for 5 years, lol. A year is rare for me.

Not really concerned about service costs - because there is nearly no way I will keep this car more than 10,000 miles.

If I had to pick between driving a Ferrari or a Lexus and the only issue was the difference of $2k-$3k of service costs, that would be a no brainer, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I am always torn on maserati, the wife really likes them but I always feel like they are too much of a parts bin special. Technically a lot of cars are though. My boss had a Ghibli, sounded incredible, hell of a noise man.
I agree on the parts bin special for the Ghibli, but not the GT - it really is it's own car and any parts bin items are directly from Ferrari.

I also agree about the Ghibli sound. They give me one as a loaner each time I bring the Alfa's in for service. Love that engine note!