Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [10.00]
2022 BMW iX  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BzsBimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargaM2 View Post

How much did he just say he would expect pricing to be… i rest my case !…mic drop!.
"Significantly more expensive"
At the time I'm sure Matt had no clue as to specific pricing so it was a spitball guess. Look at the visible part differences alone. Then there's the parts you don't see. All I'm saying is that volume helps lower the per piece cost and since only 50 units are being sold to the public, there is a huge reason why the costs are so high. I'm sure there is a hefty profit margin in these as well since someone had to sign off on this and large companies don't typically sell product to lose money in general.

In all, it's a bold decision for sure and I'm sure all 50 will be sold. Can't wait for the first forum member to announce they have one and then put spacers, add springs, and complain that they have to roll down the windows manually… us old folk remember the days when you would motion to the girls in the next car over to roll down the window by making a circular arm gesture. hahaha
No one knows what the pricing is yet. 750k is a BMWblog rumor that everyone has chosen to run with. They also said originally the M4 CSL would have a manual option, and the 3.0 CSL would have 600hp and 510lb-ft of torque. Until the price is confirmed, take it with a grain of salt.

BMWBlog also originally reviewed the M2 CS and said there was no difference between it an an M2C.
Appreciate 1