1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasEd View Post
As I understand it there are two companies that I am aware of that are advertising and selling tunes for the Gxx cars. One is G-Power located in Germany and the other is NV Motorsports in England. G-Power has two dealers in the U.S. so does this mean that they are able to tune the Gxx? I don't understand the Femtevo connnection and maybe someone could chime in that does know the details. Perhaps Femtevo has performed the ecu unlock, at a price, for these two companies and then the two companies have performed the software tuning?
These companies will take your ECU and send it to Femtoevo to unlock. When it comes back, they will tune the car.
And they shouldn't be the only ones. According to Femtoevo, any tuner can tune the car with whatever Tuning suite they want as long as the ECU has been unlocked first and they have the Femtoevo flasher.
This is accurate.

And, some companies (like us ) have the full G80 M3/4 30 thousand page function sheet and every single table defined in the ECU, so no adaptation is necessary from the previous MG1 in the X3M. Nonetheless, it appears they have done a nice job tuning this car. However, the full potential can only be realized with all of the factory definitions and information on hand.

Once the ECU is flashable, it's all about your tuners experience and the information they have available to them.

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0