View Single Post
      04-20-2021, 02:03 PM   #154
Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagator View Post
There are certainly a lot of greys available, but none of them really appeal to me. The one I'd really like to see is Donington Grey Metallic, which is available on the M5 and 7-Series.

I saw in the BMW Individual catalog this statement:

Series colours and BMW Individual collection colours included in the official BMW paintwork range can be swapped within and between series. Only possible for paintworks from German production plants.

Since this color is available in Dingolfing (where they make the M5) then I wonder if it can be easily applied to the M3 in Munich?

Does anyone know if this would carry the usual $5500 premium, or potentially less because it's a series-production color?
Yup totally agree. Donington is perfect on the G80. I believe the individual paint cost is $4500 and it is listed as an optional pain on the individual visualizer page so it can be done. I need to see skyscraper on an M3 but so far I'm underwhelmed with it on the M4s seen.
Otherwise Brooklyn may be the choice for me as I generally like alpine white but I don't think it works on the G80 and Brooklyn is a nice alternative.
Appreciate 0