12-06-2020, 08:25 PM   #101
babaikram
M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by apirumann View Post
I finally get it. Times have changed. BMW is shifting their fan base from middle class middle aged man and some broke diy'ers to rich kids who have no taste. I have had no clue about what BMW was thinking from the moment I saw the new design for the first time until I watched M///Town video. Everybody watches Youtube these days and by judging from the front page of Youtube, the main audience are kids. Nothing is about class, elegance or taste anymore but about clowns and buffoons who are willing to do anything to get attention on any digital platform. That's how kids' world work. I do not know who had that "light-bulb" moment in BMW but it is clear that BMW wants to sell a Veneno looking version of an M car to a kid whose father cannot afford a Veneno. I was very confused and angry in the beginning when the new design was released but after seeing this masquerade... I am sad and very disappointed right now.
Do you have to be so disparaging on so many others that are not in your socioeconomic class because of cars?