View Single Post
      09-21-2020, 07:29 PM   #35
DLav8r
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Porsche 997.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
I'm almost 100% sure those are legit. But hopefully people who have seen the car in person can confirm. My problem with the car isn't "change is bad." It's that the car looks so generic, except for the gigantic grille. The rear and side of the car look more generic, so they just slapped a giant grille on it...Even the front end is a generic angry mouth underneath the grilles. Either way, I hope BMW doesn't go the opposite direction and go even more conservative if this car is a sales failure. If anything, I think they need to be bolder.
Nope that is it! The ones they previewed to us this weekend were the competition models..black wheels etc. Same colors and everything. This appears to be the base models for both the m3/m4. Supposedly there will be a base and then a Competition trim level.

edit..on second look I think both of these were the comp models previewed to us. The room had very dim light so the m3 looked like the wheels were all black, but on closer look of the picture above they are the exact same style. The m4 was identical to the one shown.

My brother who was there with me laughed saying these two cars were probably the exact ones they were showing for the release coming up. He was right.

Last edited by DLav8r; 09-21-2020 at 07:35 PM..
Appreciate 1
bobloblaw745.00