SpceWrnglr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i, 2001 Spec E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzwerner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpceWrnglr View Post
Looking for recommendations on which dealer in South Florida has the best service department?

Anyone have any good/great experiences with service departments in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm, etc. that they would recommend?
In terms of service I've had good experiences with Brahman. Everything's been covered under warranty.
👍. I've had really bad experiences with Land Rover South Dade with my Wife's car. We live in Key West and every time I make an appointment and get reassured by service staff that we'll be in and out in the same day, I arrive to find out that the car won't even be looked at that day.

Also looking for a service staff that's gonna treat the car the way I treat it. With the Land Rover I picked it up once and they had dinged one of the doors scratched up the paint.

This car I had for less than a week and the shop I took it too for tents scratched up the A pillar really badly.

So shopping around for a place that will give it some TLC while it's in the shop and not just beat it up from bay to bay.
Appreciate 1
M3X_TB2284.00