08-24-2021, 11:22 AM   #111
M_Adaptive
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, 2022 G82 M4 AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yas_sir View Post
Thanks. I didn’t take pics of the seats unfortunately (and I just dropped off the car for PPF). I will take some when I get the car back.

I know tastes are different, but for me the carbon seats are worth it. They really sink you into the car and offer great support during cornering, for me this greatly improves driving positioning and my connection to the car. If you track, it’s a no brainer. If you do spirited weekend driving, I think they are worth it. If you daily the car and sit in traffic on the regular, I’m not sure they are worth getting.

I will reiterate what others have said, you need to be of slighter to average build for these to be comfortable; this goes for very muscular ppl as well. If you are someone who has larger legs or wide shoulders I don’t think they would be comfortable at all. If you have a bad back or your significant other has some physical impairments I’d hesitate on getting them.
I’m getting the carbon bucket seats for my disability. I’m paralyzed and every M seat I’ve had issues where my legs won’t stay in place during hard driving. The bucket seats solve this problem for me and since they are thin my wheelchair fits even easier than with the bulkier stock seats.
2022 G82 M4C Xdrive
Appreciate 3
evilalien450.50
Sedan_Clan25118.50
JTO245276.00