stein_325i
Ring Leader of G8X Haters
No_Country
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by seis-speed View Post
YES!

Not sure why enthusiasts with kids that want a MANUAL are being ignored by the automakers? I will not own an automatic, they bore me and I just don't want to settle. I walked the entire floor of the LA Auto Show and there are no cars like the G80. The hot hatches, are a bit too small, so the only cars I found with 5 seats, cargo and a manual were the Tacoma and Wrangler.

I am constantly looking for 5 seats with a manual, because having a do it all car is vastly underrated. To all the Dad's out there, I regret selling my F80, TBH. I have some awesome cars, but there is something special about a family hauler, do-it-all, row your own gears car - That you can use for a simple drive to various activities and take on Road Trips.

When I heard about the Blackwing, I dismissed it, I like German cars and I always do European Delivery, but then I started researching the car. The lead engineer did a prolonged interview recently talking about the car and the entire concept. I am strongly considering the car.....
GM/Cadillac Chassis Tuning is some of the best in the business. They use the excellent alpha platform from the Camaro, and use the LT2 engine from a Corvette and add excellent steering feel, comfortable Magneride suspension as well as some of the best Recaro seats and create an awesome sports car. Their biggest downside was never the driving experience but rather the interior, however, the CT4/5 look to be improved over their CTS/ATS predecessors so I'm very excited to see the new Blackwing products, especially since I already know they will drive really well.