United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itson451 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I think lower parts of the car, aren't as big of a deal, because you really cant see them, up close. I think the parts that are easily visible, like the mirror caps, and the rear wing, need to be OEM quality.

The biggest mistake I made, ordering my car, was not speccing it with the Carbon Exterior package. I've sourced an aftermarket rear diffuser, and it's a part that low, on the car. It's not perfect, but it looks pretty good. I've since also sourced a perfect OEM rear Spoiler, and a brand new set of OEM Carbon intakes, never installed, for half the price of new. I sourced the carbon air breathers from the same person, again, brand new , never installed, for a little over half the price of ordering them, online.

Mirror caps is one of the only things i have left to order, and they're so much, right in your face, I'm just going to get them OEM, even if they're $700 each.
Where are you getting your parts from?
BMW Forums and Facebook/ EBay.

Appreciate 0