01-06-2021, 03:05 AM   #32
Dr.Deep
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
If it’s bigger, heavier (and uglier!), how can it be more agile?

Faster, especially in a straight line, sure. More agile? I don’t buy it, and am considering the source.
Well, lets wait for the final reviews, but, nowadays there are a ton of things you can do to a car to make it more „agile" besides weight reduction...

The cars have been made stiffer in the front and also moving from 245 to 275 in the front will have quite an impact on handling and steering feel...

However, besides Shmee, there is another german video driving a late prototype and so far everyone that has driven the cars has moved from „I'm not sure" to „woow, better than thought"...so I would not make to early decisions....

About the look:
I also was not a fan of the look, but seeing the car in person a month ago in a private closed room has changed my mind quite a lot, so much that I consider getting one, which was not the case at all after seing the pics.
The whole design makes a lot more sense if you see the car in person, the front is not a beauty, but has a very special character and very agressive presence.
Appreciate 1
heavyD^23688.50