Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
I’d say that’s a very conservative guess and more or less guaranteed. The PSC2 R alone almost get you there and with 40 hp extra you’re there. Then you have 100 kg plus weight savings and most likely high end coilovers for firmer better damping, better aero and a likely lower cog and my guess is between 7:10 and 7:15. And I suspect 540 hp is bs and the engine will effectively generate a lot more power than what is expected from the rated output.
It's definitely a possibility. I agree with BMW under rating their cars. I just talking about 540hp or (550ps) on paper. To me, these are typical HP increase numbers for BMW. Look at the F80/ 82. Increased to 440. The M5CS, barely gained any HP. What, 2hp?

Im not knocking it, but Honda did something similar, to their Type R, Special Edition, although, didn't remove 100+kg from their car, but went with a track spec, better tires, and dampers, and BBS forged lightweight wheels, and only knocked a few tenths of a second off.

Appreciate 0