View Single Post
      10-08-2021, 01:39 AM   #149
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
I think that's what I 'm going to do, have plenty of other things to focus on! lol
If they are having supply chain issues with parts, there is really nothing we can do, just sit down and wait.
I wrote also in other build week threads the following, knowing how frustrating is the wait without having any certain info from our dealers..

First: You're not alone. A lot of us are experiencing your situation, mee too for instance. Movedo from 35 to 40,m now back again to 111. But, I 've go t a friend at munich plant fortunately, and he explained me why I was dropped back to 111 last monday, after being 112 since sept.10th.

If there are other optionals that cannot be supplied apart the RAM and Camera (which are causing the random stop sale issue) the car cannot go through the pipeline. So the system drop it back to 111 automathically, but this not means that it won't be produced until the date shown from the system. it could happens it to move into production at any moment. The real status in our case is "waiting for missing parts", once they'll be supplied, the car will move on.

Let's hope and wait. As you said, it's the only thing we can do. One day our car will arrive.

BMW G80 M3 Comp.xDrive 2022 + Jaguar F-Pace SVR v8 2022 + BMW F20 M140i RWD 2017
Appreciate 1
Patton2502939.50