View Single Post
      09-03-2021, 07:09 AM   #49
V-Eight
Captain
Rep
Drives: MY22 M3 G80 Comp.Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin3008 View Post
That's really odd. Did you have a production number that early? The earliest week 40 production number I've seen dropped at the beginning of August. Any chance your dealer was pulling your leg and you really didn't have an allocation that early at all? I've also never seen an email come from BMW indicating that there was a certain amount of time to change your build. Was this from your dealer?

Edit: Just saw you're in Italy. It could very well work differently there.
it was mail from BMW Italy, through my dealer. Then last monday, I delivered my M140i back to the dealer as planned, and we checked out the status of mine. It was a (sad) surprise reading status 111. What I read was production scheduled for week 40, expected delivery to BMW Italy/final BMW dealer for week 43. But the status 111 is what really worries me. Probably there wasn't an allocation for mine...or maybe, it has been postponed for some reasons. On the contract is written that I must receive the car by the end of october. I've asked a friend that works in Munich at BMW to check onto the system if he's able to find out my order and to look at the status. So boring this wait...I made a deposit on January the 24th for the M3, even if it wasn't possibile to order the Xdrive, the the order was officialy placed and accepted by the BMW system the 4th july. The 12th they sent me the email I told you...and then after nearly two months...nothing. I'll tell you guys.....so sad......

p.s. the mail is arrived from this address: <YourOrder@partner.bmwgroup.com>

BMW G80 M3 Comp.xDrive 2022 + Jaguar F-Pace SVR v8 2022 + BMW F20 M140i RWD 2017
Appreciate 0