View Single Post
      02-03-2021, 10:30 AM   #44
solstice
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croatian test driver View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean. Though, while the GT4 is a lovely car, the listed cons are even more evident here than on the 992. You have even less space, less luxury and the infotainment system is much older and technically behind the system of the 992. So I definitely understand your decision.

But then again, I had the last 3 generations of the M3 and while I loved all of them a Porsche would definitely be an appealing change, plus I really like the 992 overall.
Similar as me. I’ve had all three series models including the E21 and two of each for some models. Add a couple of funfers and the tally is well into double digits. The only one I haven’t liked is the F10 and the F80 has been relatively so-so and I never loved it on the street.

I do love everything about our Cayenne (except anything needing a dealer visit) for what it is and a test drive of the 992 was bliss. I like what I see with the G8X but in many ways it’s similar to the F80 so I’m leaning towards the 992. Adding another ulcer inducing P-car dealer visit reason is the main reason I have doubts.
Appreciate 0