01-13-2021, 09:42 PM   #58
MULLET
F1 FAN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 DCT, f30 328i M 8AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyGerman View Post
Mocking a true legend is a dumb move...who staffs their marketing dept, fresh from college? Gotta say Mercedes would have done it with more class.
That's the problem is that MB seems like too much class, one reason I went Bmw, and now they are reaching for the moon and the stars still as they have been since my mom had a v12 750 from late 90's with those sick bbs that I would clean with all the little holes and that white leather interior and the double pane sound proof glass and maybe a cell phone something??? Anyway that was cool... but the marketing, with the fake noise!?!? And the cut downs and insults!?!?! I couldn't even listen!!!!!!!!!
Problem is that Bmw made such good cars in the past that they have to be the leader in their own way, I'm a fan of Alexa and Siri but I don't use them much, but my 2013 328i f30 with dvd while driving and all the other coding and heads up display and moonroof is honestly all the daily I will ever need, thank god for the endurance warranty I picked up bc the car has 110000miles. Planning for suspension and charge pipe and air filter but that's it I swear.
My e92 M3 is finally done with me renovating the inside... the hard Motorsports door panels had to be extremely trimmed and customized for the window buttons and handles and mounting, but I'm super psyched. The hardest thing was definitely grinding out the curtain airbags but let's just say you have front floor mats and lights and cell phone mount and charge and cup holders, and that's it. I might need to drive it across the country. But anyway I'm definitely buying a 2021 m2 in 2031 or whatever so I still love BMW