View Single Post
      07-11-2020, 05:03 PM   #1077
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidr3 View Post
Thank you to all LEOS, as a POC it's sad to see many making excuses in previous pages. (Redscythe whatever his name is) Some people will work for what they want in life, others will make excuses and cry about the system & never focus on faults within their own cultures.

On a sidenote hopefully this whole hating the police as a trend thing will die down soon. Call me bold but most of the people on this trend are on it because of social pressure. Once people begin thinking for themselves they'll open their eyes.
I hope you're right. I think a small minority of people are taking all the oxygen right now, they are getting the support of all the virtue signalling politicians and MSM but don't really represent the silent majority. I'm afraid were getting to a place where the silent majority might have to make themselves and their views known. Politicians primary function is to get re-elected, (their view of things) and they need to know that the folks that get out and vote for them, democrats and republican tax payers want safe communities. The time is coming to let your political leaders how you feel.

Thank you for your comment, north of the border isn't seeing the unrest you folks in the US are but we suffer from the same political correctness at the expense of the majority.

Peace.
Appreciate 3
davidr3447.50
Sedan_Clan25169.50
paliknight2192.50