View Single Post
      11-26-2021, 01:07 AM   #33
Sunnystone
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Wait, auto-hold turns on automatically when you turn the car on?

I have stop-start off on both my M buttons so i know that isn't the issue. But the auto-hold does make sense. Because that's what it feels like getting out of my driveway. It's like i wanna creep the car forward going barely 1mph but the car is applying it's brakes as if it's sensing an obstruction and it's doing an emergency brake. It's really annoying. I may try to roll out of my driveway in neutral and see if that changes anything although it'll take me forever to get out of next time lol.
Ive got stop-start set to off on my M buttons too.

Autohold i believe, remains either on or off depending on whether you last had it on or off. So if you switch the car off and had autohold on itll be set to on when you next switch the car on. Likewise if you have autohold switched off.

Yes re brakes. A very low speeds 1-3mph i find i barely touch the brakes and it comes to a complete standstill when I didnt want it too and yes the car also seems to do some kind of weird braking itself as if the sensors have picked something up too. I think ive got my head around it now.
Appreciate 2
BGM-M3COMP2328.00